Join other people with migraine during a 2-hour focus group!
Did you ever look for something you wanted to know about migraine but just could not find it? Here is your opportunity to speak up!
Join other people with migraine during a 2-hour focus group to share your comments on how you’d like to find information on migraine.
During our first focus group, we heard from participants loud and clear. Our current website can be improved, and we will be proposing a structure for a new project:
The Migraine Library
The goal is to give every person with migraine, access to the information they need to manage their own personal migraine situation
October 30th, 2018, Collingwood Room Main Floor
Best Western Village Park Inn…1804 Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary
(Includes free underground heated parking for your convenience, must be parked before 7:00 or door automatically locks, defaults to surface parking)
What you will have to evaluate:
- The structure of the Migraine Library
- Key concepts for making the content clear, informative and useful
- How you would like to see the information
Materials for your review will be sent to you as soon as your register.
What to expect at the focus group?
- a volunteer activity including 7 -8 Migraine Warriors, the moderators will be Freddy Damani from WEUS, and Dr. Elizabeth Leroux, University of Calgary, Neurologist and Headache specialist
- questions about the Migraine Library structure (that will be on our website)
- This is NOT a test about your knowledge on migraine and you won’t have to share any personal information
- insights and feedback will help us to improve the Migraine Canada website, enabling visitors to obtain the information and support they need
To Register for this focus group please email email@example.com or text your name to Trudy at 403.305.8787.
You can also the registration form below.
We thank you for your participation; Migraine Canada wants to make the voice of people with migraine heard.
We are looking forward to your insights!
See the invitation:
THE MIGRAINE TREE
- ACUTE TREATMENTS
- DEVICES AND NEUROMULATIOIN
- PREVENTIVE TREATMENTS
- PROCEDURES AND INJECTIONS
- SELF-CARE AND LIFESTYLE
- SOCIAL LIFE