Migraine Canada is a website dedicated to education about migraine. It has been created and is edited by the Canadian Headache Society, but is not yet registered as an independent not-for-profit or charitable organisation.
The goals of Migraine Canada are :
- Provide educational services to the headache sufferer and his/her family
- Raise the awareness level among the general public of the nature and impact of headache disorders
- Assist the medical profession and other health disciplines in the management of headache disorders
- Co-operate and work with governments at all levels to advance knowledge about all aspects of headache disorders and to encourage governmental assistance in this field
- To maintain and operate an educational website on the subject of headache disorders.
Canadian Headache Society Board of Directors, 2018-2019
- Dr Elizabeth Leroux (President), Calgary
- Dr. Werner Becker (Treasurer), Calgary
- Dr Michael Knash (Vice-President), Edmonton
- Dr Rose Giammarco (Secretary), Hamilton
- Dr Farnaz Amoozegar, Calgary
- Dr Paul Cooper, London
- Dr Suzanne Christie, Ottawa
- Dr Jonathan Gladstone, Toronto
- Dr Gordon Mackie, Vancouver
- Dr Christine Lay, Toronto
Migraine Canada is the english partner of Migraine Quebec, a francophone website edited by Dr Elizabeth Leroux and registered in Quebec as a not-for-profit organisation.