Migraine Canada is a website dedicated to education about migraine and other headache disorders. Originally created and is edited by the Canadian Headache Society, it is now an independent registered not-for-profit organisation.
The goals of Migraine Canada are :
- Provide educational services to the headache sufferer and his/her family
- Raise the awareness level among the general public of the nature and impact of headache disorders
- Assist the medical profession and other health disciplines in the management of headache disorders
- Co-operate and work with governments at all levels to advance knowledge about all aspects of headache disorders and to encourage governmental assistance in this field
- To maintain and operate an educational website on the subject of headache disorders.
Migraine Canada Board of Directors, 2019
- Werner Becker, physician, AB
- Beth Kidd, patient advocate, ON
- Jennifer Kirker, nurse practitioner, AB
- Elizabeth Leroux, physician, QC
- Jillian Reardon, pharmacist, BC
- Kirsten Short, accountant, BC
Migraine Canada’s Vision
Better lives for Canadians with migraine and other headache disorders.
Migraine Canada’s Mission
Migraine Canada improves the lives of Canadians with migraine and other headache disorders through awareness, support, education, advocacy, and research.