Migraine Canada will take action in 2020
- Organize events (talks, meetings) to raise awareness and spread information
- Build an active Facebook presence to allow sharing and support and engage our community
- Conduct surveys to improve understanding on the experience of living with migraine and headaches
- Develop a list of Headache Clinics to improve access to care
- Provide submissions to CADTH for any therapy for headache being assessed
- Diffuse a petition to engage the community and raise awareness on headache disorders
- Gather testimonials from real people who tried different treatments for migraine
Our latest Events
The Migraine Painful Truth: What are we going to do about it in Canada?
The Migraine Painful Truth: What are we going to do about it in Canada?On World Brain Day,…
Survey on Aimovig for CADTH – part 2
CADTH (Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technology in Health) is currently evaluating the clinical value of Aimovig…
What causes migraine? Scientific answers.
People with migraine often wonder what’s the cause of their disabling symptoms. The science of migraine has…