20th Anniversary Headache & Migraine Forum
Ontario Health Charity (London) promoting 20th Anniversary Headache & Migraine Forum – supporters Canadian Headache Society, Allergan Canada, electroCore LLC, Via Rail, others Saturday, June 13, 2015
Our professional voluntary health charity is hosting our 20th Anniversary event in Downtown London on Saturday, June 13/15. All of our programs are free and online for headache sufferers to access remotely.
We are planning an ‘awareness day’ with many new programs.
Programs at the Event and Online include:
1. Poster Boards – on Headache: from ‘Topic to Treatment’ (reviewed by senior headache neurologists. These can be accessed remotely from our website
2. Q & A Interview – What Patient can do to Prepare for a Physician’s Appointment. Also ways to help yourself while waiting for an appointment. Medically reviewed: Dr. Werner Becker, Neuroscience Professor, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta. Responses on website in English and Francais. Sponsored by Allergan Canada
3. Chronic Migraine Display – Contributions from the American and Canadian Headache Societies; Allergan Canada, Migraine Canada; American Migraine Foundation; others.
4. Silent Auction Fund Raiser – 50 to 70 prizes to bid on, Grand Auction Prize: A Trip for 2 to Quebec City (courtesy Via Rail)
* Find-a-Headache-Doctor program newly updated : Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia http://www.headache-help.org/headaches-treatments-doctors-specialists
* new non invasive treatments under ‘non drug’ page on website
* reserve your attendance under Poster (right side of website) or email me below
Brent Lucas, Director, Help for Headaches – celebrating 20 Years of Support
Help for Headaches
author: Headaches That Persist; Chronic Daily Headache
515 Richmond Street, Box 1568, STN B
London, Ontario N6B 0A1
- Board of Directors
- Course and Workshop
- Migraine and Science
- Migraine and Society
- Migraine or Headache?
- Other headaches
- Preventing attacks
- Stop the attack
- Top Ten Topics of the EHMTIC congress in Glasgow
- What about Lifestyle?
- Women and Children